Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Update with Tami Lee (Not Tina Faye)

What a great weekend to get away to the mountains, experiencing Authentic Friendship and hearing from the Lord. This was our caravan on the way up, about an hour west of Stanley... TammiFritz, RobinCook, KathyRowe, CherylMitchell, JudyDeGeorgio, BarbDeMoneySmith, and me. Am I REALLY that much taller than everyone else?!


On the drive home, my car stopped at the Kirkham hot springs near Lowman. TammiFritz and I braved the sharp rocks barfeooted to splash in the natural shower. What a fun roadside diversion!

And I came home a beautiful family and a new mudroom foundation in the front yard!

(I miss you Mercia - hope your having the time of your life with Grams & Poppy!
















1 comment:

Rae said...

Sam is soooo bummed he missed the crane! We keep having to look at the photo!

Your weekend recap was much more suscinct than mine! I don't think you are THAT much taller, you're closer to the camera, but a least you have an Amazon twin! I was sooo tempted to say "Compare and Contrast!" when you came up for your testimony Sunday morning! :D

I love what Steve wrote in the concrete--better than hand-prints!

See you soon!