Saturday, July 21, 2007

Almost done, but the chaos goes on!









Okay, I admit it! I've neglected my blog at this most suspenseful juncture, when we are closing in on completion.

The truth is, since the kids got home, I have been so busy keeping up with them and their laundry, their stuff, and my never-ending to do list, I hardly have time to think.

Our estimated completion date was July 16th. We could have spent the prior weekend moving in, but instead we went to Family Camp at Lake Cascade. It was a much needed break from the construction marathon! We're not quite finished, still waiting for shutters, gutters, and interior doors (we're upgrading the downstairs bedrooms to solid core doors = more sound proof!). Besides that, our personal to-do lists will go on and on through the summer. Touch up painting, closets, landscaping. And we still haven't unloaded ANY of our stuff in storage!

So now I'm catching up, but honestly hesistate to post pictures because everything is in such disarray! However, you all keep asking for photo updates, so tonight I'm posting them. Even backdating some posts that have been floating around in my head, but never got posted in a timely manner. So look at these photos with caution, you are seeing our chaotic life up close and personal! :-P




No comments: