Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Trusses and a BIG CRANE



Sorry for the blog hi-jacking on the topic of mosquitoes and West Nile Virus. Steve thinks this is our family blog, so he gets to write too. My only recourse is a new post to keep my long-distance friends entertained. ;-)


Today I invited a few friends with preschool boys to join us to watch the really big crane lift trusses to the roof. All the Jr "Bob the Builder" fans loved the idea of a crane, but quickly lost interest and just ran around the culdesac. Then a strange car drove up, parked across the street. I wondered aloud who could this guy be...? He walked up to my house, greeted the crew, then I remembered I HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY AT 11AM with the California Closets guy. OOOPS... I was thinking this was Monday. I certainly didn't know we would be hosting a preschool crane gawkers meeting at the same time. So I waved goodbye to my friends, ran inside to discuss storage designs for my new laundry room.


We had a big weekend, and my brain is still recovering. I'll post some photos and notes of our party party party weekend, but that will have to wait for tomorrow.


I just found out that we have 10 days before demolition indoor begins. Whoa Nelly, here we go!

No comments: